CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

I am a klutz. Anyone who has spent even a little bit of time with me knows this. I am forever tripping, dropping stuff, running into things, etc. Unfortunately my daughter is following in my footsteps!

Today during church she fell out of a chair and got a knot on her forehead! The nursery workers paged me and by the time I got to the nursery she wasn't even crying anymore! (She has learned to be tough having an older brother and all!) This most recent injury is added to her already black toe... About 2 months ago Sydney dropped a can of pears on one of her big toes! It hit at the base of her toenail and immediately turned bluish/black. Her toenail is still black! I really thought her toenail was going to fall off by now, but the bruise/injury has just been growing out with her toenail. Time will tell how gross this gets before it's all over!

I still can't post pictures...maybe next time.

4 comments:

katie and matt said...

OUCH! I can't wait until you can post pictures!

katie and matt said...

Not necessarily of that toe.... just of your cute kiddos. :)

Summer said...

Glad you've joined the blog world!

lost at sea said...

Would you quit abusing my prescious little namesake?

6 more days sweet thang! I love you and miss you guys so much!