CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Beginning

Hello Family and Friends! I have been a "blog-stalker" for about a year now and I finally decided to start a blog of my own. So here it is! I'll mostly post about my kids, Jacob and Sydney, and about our crazy life!

I've been trying to post pictures for about an hour and I can't get them to upload...so those will have to wait...

Okay, on to our evening...
Tonight for the first time we used our Nathan's grill/griddle...and we loved it!!! I got it a few weeks ago when our small group had a girls' night out and we did a swap night. It was such a fun night. All us girls went through our houses and gathered things that we didn't want anymore and a few days before the swap we took it to the girl's house who was hosting our evening. She arranged it all and we showed up for the festivities. There was everything from clothes, shoes, purses, kitchen items, decor, books, etc. We drew numbers and "shopped" accordingly. It was a blast. So, that is where I got my Nathan's grill/griddle. It is the kind that you put on your stovetop and then heat it up and grill away. Mike made chicken fajitas and they were scrumptious!
Here is the website to look at our fun new cooking appliance: http://shop.nathansfamous.com/node/99

Well, that's about it for now. I am going to try and be a good blogger, but I am making no promises!

2 comments:

katie and matt said...

YAY!!! I was so excited to get your message (I was in the middle of giving Alex a bottle when you called). What a fun, new kitchen item! And a "swap night" is such a great idea, too. I am adding your blog to my "blog folder" so that I can check it out every day! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blog world!